For the latest information on COVID-19 Government Support:
- The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: furlough guidance (26th March)
- Job Retention Scheme details
- Draft letter to Employees for Furlough Leave (30th March)
- Self-Employed Income Support Scheme (27th March)
- Questions about the Furlough system
- Update from HMRC (March 31st 2020)
- Tax Reliefs for Homeworking Employees
- Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme (3rd April)
- Revised Requirements for Business Interruption Loan (April 3rd 2020)
- Information for Employers (6th April)
- South Cambs Small Business Rates Grant Application (April 8th 2020)
- Local Authority Grants (April 8th 2020)
- Furloughing employees and EMI options (April 9th 2020)
- Bogus Calls and Scammers Contact (April 9th 2020)
- PAYE Portal Information Request (April 9th 2020)
- Job Retention Scheme – Latest News on how to claim (April 16th 2020)
- Job Retention – what to claim (April 20th 2020)
- Latest News Self Employed Scheme (May 4th 2020)
- Bounce Back Loan Scheme (May 5th 2020)
- The Job Retention Furlough Scheme Update (May 15th 2020)
- Company Wellbeing (May 15th 2020)
- Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme (May 19th 2020)
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme (May 26th 2020)
- Extension to the Job Retention Scheme (June 1st 2020)
- South Cambs Discretionary Grant Scheme (June 3rd 2020)
- Further advice on Furlough Claims (June 15th 2020)
- HMRC announcement on Furlough Claim fraud and the penalty regime (June 22nd 2020)
- Holiday Homes and HMRC concessions due to COVID 19 (Update 22nd June 2020)
- Furlough Claims from 1st July 2020 (3rd July 2020)
- Update on New Measures (9th July 2020)
- HMRC announcement on VAT reduction (July 13th 2020)
- Eat Out to Help Out Scheme (July 14th 2020)
- Tax Checks on Self Employed Claims (July 21st 2020)
- Vat on eat out to help out scheme (July 31st 2020)
- Furlough Scheme and Self employed Scheme update (August 3rd 2020)
- Tax and the Construction Industry (7th August 2020)
- IR35 Update (August 13th 2020)
- Job Retention Bonus (August 13th 2020)
- PWA Tax Update (August 13th 2020
- PWA Tax Update (September 24th 2020)
- PWA Tax Update (October 16th 2020)
- PWA Job Support Scheme Update (October 23rd 2020)
- PWA Tax Update (3rd November 2020) – extension of CJRS scheme
- PWA Apprenticeship Grants for Employers (5th November 2020)
- PWA Tax Update (6th November 2020) -latest rules on CJRS SEISS
- PWA Update on Local Authorty Grants – South Cambs DC (7th Dec 2020)
- PWA Tax Update (incl rules on virtual Xmas Parties) 11th Dec 2020
- PWA Job Retention Scheme extension and deadlines (Dec 18th 2020)
- PWA HMRC Performance Update in 2020 (10th February 2021)
- PWA Reverse VAT charge for Sub Contractors in the CIS scheme (10th Feb 2021)
- PWA – Tax Update – the very latest information (Feb 11th 2021)
- Furlough Claims Update (19th March 2021)
- PWA Budget 2021 Update
|If PWA runs your company payroll we will make the Furlough Claim for you.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the signed Furlough Forms (on the website) which states the date the employee/director was Furloughed along with your business bank details so HMRC can pay directly into your account.
When we receive this information we will do the rest.
PWA will aim to complete your claim within 10 working days of receipt of information.
Any request for information to enable you to do this will of course be responded to as soon as we can but please allow up to 5 working days for a response
If you are looking for an accountant that can provide you with a truly personal service based in Sawston,Cambridge, with advice and support that can make a positive contribution to your operation, then we would really like to hear from you!
We aim to differentiate ourselves from most accountants by ensuring that before you appoint us we spend some time finding out about your individual business goals and aspirations.
If we as accountants understand how you operate we can assess the best ways to help develop and grow your business to meet your ambitions.
Many of you will have a particular talent or idea that you believe will make you your fortune. What you might not have is the financial acumen, or time, to ensure that your idea is a success. This is where a good accountant can be of assistance. We want to be your partner in business and provide support and guidance throughout the life cycle of your enterprise.
Important financial decisions need to be made at every stage in a business’s life and your accountant can help you to make these. We work with our clients and understand their operations, which means that we are able to provide the right advice whenever called upon.
Unlike many accountants, we are very approachable and we work hard to keep our performance at the highest standard. We monitor this by carrying out regular reviews that assess how we are doing and at the same time plan how we can improve our clients’ businesses.
We also maintain a clear fee structure so there will never be any ‘surprise’ bills landing on your doorstep, and we are more than happy to agree quotes in advance of any work being started.
Please look round our site for more details.
To contact us, simply telephone 01223 830020 and arrange your FREE initial consultation.