Our payroll service is provided through our own payroll department. We employ up to date software and IT systems to ensure our process is as efficient as possible.
Our flexible approach enables us to provide the service weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly and is adaptable to fit in with your requirements.
PWA now also comply with the new RTI (Real Time Information) legislation.
We can carry out the following:
- Advice on PAYE and National Insurance
- Dealing with directors’ National Insurance contributions
- Advice on and calculation of statutory sick pay and maternity/paternity pay
- Dealing with pension contributions and court orders
- Negotiation with HM Revenue & Customs when necessary
- Processing payrolls for all categories of employees
- Processing student loans and loan repayments
- Processing Save as You Earn (SAYE) and Give as You Earn (GAYE)
- Preparation of year-end returns and issuing of P35/P60/P14 documents
- Data entry for bonus calculations, overtime and expenses
- Production of payroll reports – specific to your specifications
- Production of payslips
- We are able to transfer funds directly into employees' bank accounts
- On-line and manual filing of annual returns